1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not? Yes, but not as much as I like talking to someone in person. Especially when the person I am talking to needs advice. I don’t know if what I am saying is making sense, because I can’t see their face.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Amber or Naomi, I can’t remember which.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home? Two, and then two cell phones. Mine seems to be not functioning at the present though.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened? Does the word telemarketer come to mind? I had one guy call, who was chewing something really loudly, and wouldn’t take no for an answer. I had to get rude and hang up. Then, I was doing some calling for work and some guy just hung up on me. There’s a reason I don’t do much telemarketing at work.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not? Depends on my mood. I like letters, and I don’t know anyone else who doesn’t, so I like to do that every once in a while. I have to admit, that my initiative for communication is not at the forefront. This is why online chat is so good, because I am always podding away on something here.