1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week? Wedding. I got to see someone who I have known since we were four or five tie the knot with a very nice girl, I might add. I got to meet up with and talk to some people who I hadn’t seen since high school. I think that’s pretty memorable.
2. What one person touched your life this week? One person? Well, I was quite touched when Dan said he missed me. Imagine, I used to be the bane of his existence! But then, I missed him too, just wandering around looking like a mafia don and being so not a mafia don. (Some guys in suits just look that way).
3. How have you helped someone this week? I helped edit some essays that were due this week. Annalisa had said that she needed someone to read and edit her essays because she couldn’t get far enough away from them, and her bf was always saying, ‘that’s good’ and not being very constructive.
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week? My response journal for my writing 310 class. Actually, by thursday, but it’s damn close enough.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place? Make some nice ladies at TanJay feel good in new clothes? Find a new home for poor Clio.