1. What simple things scare you? Why? earwigs and silverfish. Can’t stand those little things. I always think that they really will crawl in my ear. *shivers*. Strangers too, in a way. I mean they used to really frighten me and I wouldn’t be able to talk, but now it’s just the ones that give me off vibes. I can’t stand thinking that they might be hurting people when they’re not in public.
2. Do you have any phobias? If so, what? I am deathly afraid of going blind. I hate being unable to DO anything when the circumstances demand it – IE being helpless.
3. What is your earliest memory of being afraid? How are the same things scare you? Bogies under the bed. I used to jump into bed from across the room if it was dark, so that the bogies or whatever lived under my bed wouldn’t grab my ankles.
4. What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Why? Is it still scary to you now? Why or why not? Oh it was some stupid teen horror flick that I should not have seen. I was four and my babysitter was watching it. I don’t remember what it was called, but some critters were eating someone and I had nightmares for weeks. Now, remembering the quality of the picture, I’m pretty sure it was a near- amateur b-rated film, so it wouldn’t scare me.
5. What is the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? What happened? Is it still scary to you? Why or why not? It involved not being able to talk or scream or move when I saw something terrible was going to happen to my friends. I woke up in the coldest sweat… still frightening. I hate being helpless.