1. How old will you be on your next birthday? 24
2. What is your favourite gadget? My computer, and my walkman.
3. Tell me about someone that you lost touch with several years ago. Would you like to get back in touch with them again? What caused the separation? Has enough time passed? Would you still get along? Lost touch with Shannon when she moved away, but have just sort of started talking to her again – aah the wonders of the electronic age.
4. Is there a difference between your online personality and your real-life version? Or are you pretty much the same person either way? Pretty much the same I’d say, thought text lets me think about what I say before I say it, and I don’t always get that opportunity when I am speaking.
5. Can you think of any ways that the Internet hinders person-to-person communication? What could we do to change things? I think that there is something to be said for the actual real physical presence of a person.
6. When was the last time you felt truly happy, or had that sense of perfect inner-peace? What does it take to get that feeling back when you need it? About a week ago when John and I were just sitting together watching a movie. When I need that feeling, sometimes it takes quite a bit to get there, but usually it’s just quiet moments with someone I care about that do it.
7. If you could just verbally let loose on someone and be able to say anything you want, without repercussions, who would you say it to and what would you say? Ludemann, boy, your ears would so burn you psycho bitch…