1. If you could live in any fictional (movies, television, books, etc.) reality, what would it be? Why?I could think of a few. There are a couple of them from novels that I wouldn’t mind visiting, i.e. Mithgar and D’Hara, among others, also the Star Trek world – Gene Roddenberry had a vision of the future that I can handle, but I think that I would miss my reality on some level.
2. If you could bring any fictional (movies, television, books, etc.) character to life, who would it be? Why? One of those lovely Amazon-type women, or Aravan from ‘The Eye of the Hunter’ because he seems to know so much. Hrm… have to think more on this.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go? Why? all over. I want to see the Renaissance, and various other parts of history, because I am sure that what they tell us happened isn’t all true.
4. If you could bring any historical figure into the 21st century, who would it be? Why? Galilao, da Vinci, all those amazing people. I think they would really like to see what the world has become.
5. The red pill or the blue pill? Why? (Brownie points if you name the movie source for this particular question.) The red pill. I mean, sure, ignorance is bliss, but like Neo, I don’t enjoy the idea that we are slaves to a nation. – The Matrix, where are my Brownie points?