1. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Well, when I was little, I had all the phases, like firefighter, policewoman, etc. All those exciting things. Later, for the longest time, I had a desire to be a Marine Biologist, a Zoologist, Archaeologist, Paleontologist, anything to do with animals of some kind.
2. When did you get your first job? What was it? I started to volunteer at an animal shelter, and I was so reliable (the boss said that) that they hired me for weekend work. I got to clean kennels and play with all the dogs and cats. I was sixteen when I started there, and stopped when I moved to Nan for school.
2. What is your job now? Do you like it? Why or why not? Retail sales. It pays the bills and that’s about it. Why don’t I like it 100%? It’s not what I want to do. What I do like are my regular customers.
4. What would be the worst job for you to have? Why? I could never be a nurse. I mean, helping people is nice, but there are some things I couldn’t handle about being a nurse. If I had to be one, I’d survive, just like I did when some of the animals at the shelter were put down, but I wouldn’t like it one bit. I can live without that kind of extra stress.
5. What would be your ideal job if you could choose it? Why?