1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not? I do, but only when I have money, because there is the potential for purchase. When I don’t have money, it’s depressing because I’m looking at all the things I can’t have.
2. What was the last thing you purchased? Milk.
3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why? Actual store, because I like to know what it is that I am getting. However, that said, I’d probably never get a “factory” computer ever again.
4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it? yes. 25 cents. on Saturdays. There were still one cent candies to spend them on. I did chores for the occasional dollar later, until I got my first job.
5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing? the compaq. actually the last bottle of shampoo, because it turned out to smell funnier than I expected – and to be shampoo, when I thought it was conditioner. I really need new glasses.