This Wednesday is Cow Appreciation Day so let’s make this hump “udderly moovelous”! Using the letters of H-O-L-S-T-E-I-N list seven things on your fantasy wish list! The key word here is FANTASY!! So milk it for all it’s worth!
H – My dream Home complete with full-sized library and on the waterfront.
O – Oodles of money so I don’t have to
L – Loving my work
S – Someone to share it all with (hehehe, this one’s not a wish anymore)
T – Travelling anywhere and everywhere
E – Endless supply of books
I – International Jellybean day.
N – Never wanting for anything
Now that you’re all warmed up let’s do some “Getting To Know You” humping!
1. An artist paints your portrait while you are engaging in one of your favorite activities…what would you be doing? What would the title of the portrait be? I’d be in the sun in a garden reading a book with a cat on my lap and the title would be something along the lines of “contentment”
2. You come in a bottle and you have magical properties, what are you? Examples: genie, pancake syrup, etc… What would be on your instruction label? A strawberry liquer, that when one took a sip they would have the amazing ability to spell correctly and speak proper grammar
3. You’ve just been selected as a poster child for a make-believe organization. What is the organization and why have they specifically chosen you? Lol, the AGO (Anal Grammar Organisation) has nominated me as their poster child because I have fits when someone uses a double negative in my presence. LOL (I might change this. it’s early.)
4. “You can fly, you can fly, you can fly”! …and you are NOT Peter Pan! Who or what are you? A very wise and colourful dragon
5. If you had a vanity horn on your vehicle (one which plays a song) what song would your horn blow to announce your arrival? Oh, I don’t know, but it would have to be suitably fan-farey