Wednesday Mind Hump – Week 31
August 11th is Alcatraz Day which commemorates the arrival of the first prisoners in 1934 to be incarcerated on Alcatraz aka The Rock.
Let’s warm-up … using the letters T-H-E-R-O-C-K list seven material things (try to think of something other than your computer for “C”) that would make you miserable if they were taken away from you.
T – a Timepiece. I don’t know, I like knowing what time it is. Mind you, if I were in prison, I’d not care so much because time would just go slower if I knew.
H – the ‘Hubby’ Though he’s not an object. At least when he’s not plugged in, lol
E – jEllybeans.
R – wRting materials. I’d break down and cry without those
O – bOoks. You take away my books I am ONE CRANKY Biatch.
C – my Cats. My little balls of purr and love.
K – caKe. I likie my cake.
Warmed up? Okay … let’s break free and hump like we just don’t care!
This week a getting to know you hump with a crazy twist. Ready?
01. If you could read ANY person’s blog (living or dead), whose blog would you love to immerse yourself in?
Oh my. Tanith Lee, Einstein. Freud. Stephen Hawking. Bernard of Clairvaux, Joan of Arc, Alexander the Great, Cleopatra, Da Vinci, Galileo, Socrates, Margery Kempe, Catherine of Siena… lots of people. I could go on.
02. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you — what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?
Books, a journal and pen, a pair of glasses, a cat, comfy pyjamas, jeans and a tank top, a classic little black dress, a picnic basket and swimwear.
03. It’s been said “The eyes are the windows of the soul.” If your eyes were truly a window into your soul and your character traits were represented by objects, what things would people see when they gazed through your windows and what would those things represent?
books – the quest for knowledge. a comic strip to show my sense of humour. a list, to show my organizational skills and my reliability.
04. We’ve all said it, we’ve all done it … said OOPS that is. What was your most memorable OOPS?
Uhm. I have a bunch of these. Most of them have something to do with me saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Or believing people when they’re having me on.
05. Cave drawings — the blog of the caveman. If we drew pictures on our walls what sort of scrawling might we see on your walls? Want more fun? Actually draw, scan and post your “cave drawing”.