I found this on Logtar’s Blog and have seen it elsewhere, so I’m going to be a copycat.
1. Your name spelled backwards. NASUS
2. Where were your parents born. You know, I never asked. Probably here
3. What is the last thing you downloaded on your computer? BLACKADDER!!
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Mmm… depends on my mood
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last year
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Im Cabaret, Au cabaret to Cabaret!! I was one of the “guests” at the Cabaret. That was grade 12.
7. How many kids did you want? 2? Whatever I end up with
8. Type of music you DISLIKE the most. rap
9. Are you registered to vote? yes, just not in this riding
10. Do you have cable? yes, but its in the roommate’s name because I don’t like it
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no
12. Ever prank call somebody? I was 12 once, of course I did
13. Ever get a parking ticket? no, just a speeding one
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? lemme think about that for a second – NO!!
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, England, Austria…
16. Do you have a garden? No, but I wish I did
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Garfield, of course
18. Do you really know all the words to the National Anthem? Yes, as well as “God Save the Queen”
19. Bath or shower? Morning or night? Shower in the am, or as close to the am as I can (considering I like sleeping in)
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past months? only movie I’ve seen in the past few months was Kill Bill 2.
21. Favorite Pizza Toppings. pineapple, Lots of Cheese… hamburger and feta
22. Chips or popcorn. this is a mood thing too. usually tortilla chips and guacamole
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Don’t. I wear lip gloss. I have ravishing lips already. LOL
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I have never been this desperate for a high
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no. I don’t feel the need to compete with my outer beauty
26. Orange or apple juice? Orange. Apple makes me sleepy
27. Who was the person you last went to dinner with and where did you dine? John, we went to White Spot. Whoo, eh? It was nice though.
28. Favorite chocolate bar. mmm chocolate… Kinder Bueno
29. When was the last time you voted? Er…how about when was the last time I cared?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato. last week. Mom sent me some. they were tigerellas
31. Have you ever won a trophy? nope
32. Are you a good cook? meh. I make killer pancakes and a few other things, but I’m by no means much in the way of versatile.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? no shit. I can even change my own oil, fan belt and tires. None of that helpless female crap for me.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? no. doubt I ever will. I like to see what I’m getting.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Neither
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy. antibiotics
38. Ever throw up in public? yep. apparently it was even a projectile affair.. I was pretty hooped, so I don’t really remember
39. Would you prefer to be a millionaire or find true love? can I have both?
40. Do you believe in love at first site? I believe in lust at first sight. (learn to spell people!!)
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope
42. Can exes be friends? Yes, but it takes time
43. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Great Auntie Mary
44. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? Born with a full head of black hair, which promptly fell out and came in a year later blonde. It then progressed through red to the colour it is today.
45. What message is on your answering machine? The standard one.
46. What is your favorite Saturday Night Live character? I never got into that show
47. What was the name of your first pet? Sweetpea, Calico
48. What’s in your purse? you mean my suitcase? brush, lip gloss, keys, wallet, book, pen, day planner, journal, toothbrush… etc.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime. *ahem* reading? *looks at the ceiling*
50. What is one thing you are greateful for today? I’m grateful that I slept through the night.