Music Mambo Week 29
It’s all about “YOU!” (mememememememeee! lol)
01. Name the song you just know was written just about you: the chicken dance. Kidding, So Far So Good by Thornley.
02. What song do you wish that you had written: Dissolved Girl – Massive attack, Duende – Delerium
03. What song makes a strong statement of which you agree: Where is the Love – the Black Eyed Peas
04. What song best describes the mood you’re in now: Daft Punk – Around the World, Or The Crystal Method – Born too Slow, Fluke – Zion
05. What is the most annoying song that has ever gotten stuck in your head: Cotton Eyed Joe – Rednex, The Hamster Dance
06. You are asked to DJ one hour on your favorite radio station what are some of the bands and/or songs that you would feature in your hour? Thornley, Goldfrapp, Massive Attack, Portisehead, Delerium, Conjure One, BT, The Crystal Method, Groove Armada, KMFDM, Fluke, Esthero…and I’d probably go over my time limit 😉