This week’s mambo is all about Halloween. After all, next Sunday is the day when all the ghosties and goblins come out to play.
1. What are your favorite Halloween songs?
Anything from Rocky Horror or Little Shop. Monster Mash… fun things.
2. Do you know the words to any of the songs from The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Which ones?)
Yes! Time Warp, sweet transvestite, Dammit Janet
3. The spooky monsters are coming after you. You know that music will soothe each one long enough for you to escape…but each monster requires different music, what do you play for:
a: Dracula: Kashmir – Led Zeppelin, I was made for loving you – Kiss
b: Frankenstein: I would do anything for love (but I won’t do that) – Meatloaf
c: The Wolf Man: Never Gonna Stop – Rob Zombie
d: The Mummy: Stripped – Rammstein (or the remix by My Brilliant Beast)
4. You’ve been cursed and turned into a spooky Halloween creature. What creature are you, and what’s your theme song?
I’m a werewolf (or Vampire) and I think something from KMFDM, Rammstein of Rob Zombie would do… oh yes, Living Dead Girl if I was a vampire and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger – Daft Punk if I was a werewolf.
5. Halloween is a time for creepy movies. What creepy movie has the best music, in your opinion?
Oh those cheesy b-movies and black and whites. LOVE ‘an 9 From Outer Space’
Ok, all you ghosts and ghouls out there, this week…bypass the mambo and do the monster mash!