Haaa-peeeee Hump Day, boys and girls.
Today, because we’re crazy as loons and love to be slightly off plumb let’s celebrate Friday! YAY! No, nothing else … just Friday. heh heh. We’re kidding! Gotcha! Friday is Telescope Day which commemorates the invention of the telescope by Gallileo in 1621. In keeping with that theme, let’s warm up for this week’s Mind Hump.
You have a telescope that allows you to see anything, anyone, anywhere and anytime! What, who, where, when would you like to take a closer look at?
Other cultures, other people with their rituals and superstitions and beliefs, and anytime. I’d like to be able to look back in time and see how things really developed.
This week, a little “getting to know” meme with a crazy little twist. The rules are easy as pie. Just copy and paste the warm up above and the questions below into your blog and add your responses. You need not be a member to play – so let us not delay. Ready? Let’s do the Humpty Hump.
01. If you were a Christmas tree ornament, what would you be and why? A reindeer, you know the kind made out of clothespins. Why? because I feel like I have googly eyes too.
02. If you were a character from any Christmas themed story or movie, who or what would you be? Right now, the grinch. I’m not in the christmas mood yet, and the christmas music and the equally cranky christmas shoppers are making me crazy. I had to take my break a little early today or I was going to strangle one woman… so definately the grinch.
03. In “Twas The Night Before Christmas” the children were nestled all snug in their beds while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads. In your dreams, what visions dance through your head? MMM, yummy specimens of the male variety… LOL. Well, actually my dreams come with a storyline. Last night was a very sci-fi themed adventure… I just remember being in a star-trek-ish, chronicles of riddick-ish set. Very interesting.
04. If you were one of Santa’s reindeer (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph) which one would you be and why? I’d like to think Vixen, but to be honest, I’m more a Blitzen… I imagine his eyes are slightly crossed, but he’s most likely the life of the party.
05. Show us your heartstrings — what is your most precious Christmas or Chanukah memory?My uncle getting down on all fours to play with his grandkids and their new toys. I like it because he turns into a kid himself