From Monday Madness (I needed to do something relatively brainless before work)
1. Do you have a favorite 80’s song? I’m sure I do, I just can’t think of one right now.
2. What’s the biggest event in your life to date? Graduatimg from high school and moving out.
3. What’s one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? Play guitar, ride a horse, paint
4. what is your earliest childhood memory? its of the house we lived in when I was all of two… I remember standing in my crib and looking at the weird seventies pattern of the carpet.
5. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Was that an African or a European Swallow?
6. Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? Uhm… right now, either my first date with J, or that lovely morning I woke up in that beautiful white bed in the white room in Locarno, Switzerland and went out on the balcony and enjoyed the morning sun sparkling on the lake.
7. Do you fit in? Not really, but then that would require more effort that I’m willing to put in, because that would require changing a little of who I am.
8. Tell me your favourite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us! I’m not good at cooking. The only thing I’m good at is my secret pancake recipe – and that I’m not sharing.
1. What’s your favorite TV show and why? Alias because it’s involved, complicated and the characters are complex and lovable even when they’re evil. Gilmore Girls and Dead Like Me because of the witty dialogue and Red Dwarf because it’s just plain funny.
2. What’s your sign? Taurus. Though there are some days when my rising sign gets the better of me.
3. Why is common sense so uncommon? Because people don’t teach their kids about it, or about logic. They assume that they will know because it is common sense.
4. What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner? 1) he cuddles, 2) he likes to cook, 3) the cats have him wrapped around their little fingers. 4) random kids crawl all over him 5) he has wonderful eyes 6) he chuckles and giggles 7) he has one dimple 8) he’s patient with me, usually, when I’m flipping out about something. 9) he’s supportive and 10) he’s got a wicked sense of humour
5. Why do you blog? Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it’s en vogue? because I am a writer at heart, and between this and my paper journals I really am sure to write every day.
6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? uhm… not a bunch, cuz he’s not very big
7. Fiction or nonfiction? Both
8. If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why? A pampered house cat, because I like sleeping in sunbeams.. or a wolf, because they are mysterious and intelligent animals – just to be on both sides of the fence.