Music Mambo — Week 28
Hey Mambo! Mambo Italiano!
This Moody Mamboer needs to relax! And thanks to the help of Princess Deirdre, the Mambo has gotten a bit easier. So thanks many times over for helping the Moody think-tank with the Mambo.
The theme, you ask. RELAXATION!
1. How does music help you to relax? it takes my mind off what’s stressing me out. I find that when I’m distracted that my subconscious makes better time in helping me sort everything out.
2. What song has been most therapeutic for you (if any): That depends on what kind of stress we’re talking about. Right now Thornley’s So Far So Good has been working. Or even Trapt’s Headstrong. Then there’s Depeche Mode, which I’ve just recently rediscovered.
3. You are stressing out and you need something to calm you down. What cd do you reach for first? Either something really angry like NIN’s The Fragile, or one of my Delerium/Conjure One CD’s or whatever is currently on winamp. This changes with what ever’s closest.
4. What is the music of your
a. heart Wild Strawberries – Trampoline/ My Brilliant Beast – Stripped
b. soul Delerium – Duende
c. inner child Spin Doctors – Two Princes
5. If you could have one musician or band sing you a lullaby, what band would it be and what song would they sing to you? The Tea Party – Heaven Coming Down … but then the more I think about it the more I change my mind, so I think I’ll leave it at this right now, because there’s nothing wrong with eye candy while you’re being sung to 🙂